Modern Day Mantras
It’s no secret that the world of hand-crafted Mala jewelry goes hand-in-hand with culturally defined mantra meditation. Using Mala beads, one would repeat their mantra as a way to focus their thoughts and help quiet their mind; mantras are either words or phrases that are repeated for a specific impact – it should lead to positive affirmations to help a person overcome negative thoughts that might be weighing on their mind.
Naturally, we all have those moments where we may doubt ourselves and feel weighted heavily by the chaotic moments of the day. Many of us forget the power of words and the strength that can come from the repetition of positive thoughts. The world of yoga and meditation teach the art of immersing your thoughts in daily affirmations that can create confidence and believability of one’s self.
Here at The Mala Girl we believe the same; we are always looking to inspire positive vibes and the technique of modern mantra mediation is something we have fallen hard for so we’ve compiled ten modern mantras that can be used for mediation by any and every one – and always remember: only positive thinking and good vibes allowed!
Ten Positive affirmation Mantras:
- “I am enough.”
- “I feel confident and capable and will be successful in anything I do.”
- “I have an intention for happiness and will live in happiness every day.”
- “I will always see the good in others.”
- “I will always love myself deeply and completely.”
- “I choose to be proud of myself.”
- “Where I am right now is exactly where I need to be.”
- “All is well right now.”
- “I accept and embrace all experiences.”
- “Every decision I make is the right one for me.”
These are modern English mantra mediations that can be used with your Mala beads or just for every day, inner mediation. Each mantra above is contextually powerful and simply created. Happy mediation, Mala Girls!